Cheaper than a traditional mold inspection. Better than a mold test kit. The best of both worlds!
You can visit a doctor online. You can get your college degree online. Now, you can get an online mold inspection.
- Not everyone wants to spend $500 to $1,000 for a traditional mold inspection. see link of cost >
- With our service, you get a licensed mold inspector.
How It Works
- We send you a sample kit so you can take air and/or surface tests.
- Your licensed mold inspector will then contact you at a time that is convenient to you. No need to take off work.
How accurate will the inspection be?
We’ve test many homes with the DIY Mold Inspections and then actually visited the homes and performed another mold inspection. The DIY Mold Inspections were highly accurate.
The licensed inspector will do the mold inspection using your eyes as one of his many tools. It’s easy, simple and you don’t need to know anything about mold inspections.
Why do you emphasize LICENSED?
Anyone can print up buisness cards and suddenly become a mold inspector. A licensed mold inspector has to go to classes and pass multiple test to prove their knowledge.
How does it work?
It really is as simple as 1, 2 and 3.
- Purchase the DIY Mold Inspection.
- Receive simple to do instructions and then contact your inspector via email or text.
- The inspector will listen to your concerns, ask questions and then guide you through the inspection.
It really is that simple!
Meet Your Licensed Mold Inspector
A seasoned veteran of indoor air quality and mold inspections, Dean Lovvorn has the experience and honesty you need.
A nationwide organization, The National Center for Healthy Housing, called upon Mr. Lovvorn to speak for them in trying to change mold building codes, internationally and nationally.
He is a member of the National Safe and Healthy Housing Coalition, The Federal Interagency Committee on Indoor Air Quality and many other associations.